TPMS options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shantheman73

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey my Expy fam…
I recently purchased a set of Michelin’s for my 07. (275/55R20). I’m gonna have them mounted and balanced, however I’m realizing I should prob replace my TPMS’s in each wheel. Discount tire has them for $40 a pop. Which prob ain’t bad, but is that the cheapest option out there? I’m leary of the Amazon specials.
Anyone score some good ones?
(I don’t want this to become pro/con of having them.)

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm still running the originals on my 2011. When I have replaced them on other vehicles in the past I went with VDO brand and had good luck.

Knut

Reaction score
I replaced my wheels and tires at discount tires. Bought a set of guarantee match on Amazon,
just put in your year, make, and model, and they had no problems installing them. They work just like any other TPMS. Saved me $160.

mr_dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought an Autel handheld programmer and have used their universal MX programmable TPMS sensors on multiple vehicles with great results. The nice thing is that you can clone the existing sensors so that they don't even need to be reprogrammed to the vehicle.

I got the programmer off ebay for around $150 and you can get a full set of new MX sensors for about $100.

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey my Expy fam…
I recently purchased a set of Michelin’s for my 07. (275/55R20). I’m gonna have them mounted and balanced, however I’m realizing I should prob replace my TPMS’s in each wheel. Discount tire has them for $40 a pop. Which prob ain’t bad, but is that the cheapest option out there? I’m leary of the Amazon specials.
Anyone score some good ones?
(I don’t want this to become pro/con of having them.)

I bought a set for my aftermarket wheels 2013 and 2019 for my wife's car and they are oem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360