TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poppie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Or you could just stick them in a pressurized tube like I did. Strangely I get codes when I go up to 9000 feet...………..more pressure needed for that I guess.
Saw this but have not tried it yet FWIW, Sick of the government running my life, been driving for 57 years and I can LOOK at a tire and tell if its low and if I need to get my tire gauge out and check the PSI, .

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Saw this but have not tried it yet FWIW, Sick of the government running my life, been driving for 57 years and I can LOOK at a tire and tell if its low and if I need to get my tire gauge out and check the PSI, .
I bought a nice Dell laptop just to do that but most sellers said it won't work with my 2007 Navigator so I just put it back in ebay 10 minutes ago. I went with the pressurized tube which will stay there year around. (summer, winter tires) My high altitude codes go away the next day every time.

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badbolr