TracVision A7 (review)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so when I bought the expedition it already had 4 tvs in the headrest, one in the front, and one overhead. Seeing that I have a daughter on the way I figured it would be a good investment;)

Went down to my hook at Wheel Boutique in Miami, Fl. and had them install it. Total price was $3100 out the door. Cheapest price that I found. My wife made fun of me at first, now we never listen to the radio just the tv.

We added the reciever to our Direct TV contract at $4.99 extra a month, so we get all the channels in the car. The reception is great with no problems. I have learned to drive in the center Ln to aviod large trees that interfere with the signal. Highway driving is perfect except when passing under an overpass. This thing makes a 3.5 hour trip to disney seem like a 1 hour trip lol.

Looks? Well to me I love it. Its a huge dish sitting on the roof of the car. I love when people stare thinking is some type of government truck since its all blacked out lol....

Attachments

• Expi EL 001.jpg
    Expi EL 001.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 884
  • Expi EL 002.jpg
    Expi EL 002.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 505
  • Expi EL 003.jpg
    Expi EL 003.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,521
  • Expi EL 004.jpg
    Expi EL 004.jpg