Traded the Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3.5 inches of lift, PosiLok, fresh 4.2 with bikini, soft, and hard tops. Runs like a top and is a complete blast. So light compared to my Expedition and does great climbing over the small stuff. Took my kids for a spin this afternoon and they all loved it. My son didn't want to get out. Here he is trying to get back in after we got home.

2012-06-10_17-09-44_132.jpg

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Traded even up, no money on top? Thats a cool looking Jeep...i like!

Where you going to put all the groceries now...lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
JDMitchell

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Traded even up, no money on top? Thats a cool lokking Jeep...i like!

Where you going to put all the groceries now...lol

Don't need a grocery getter, that is what the wife's CX-9 is for. My Expedition and now the Jeep are just toys for taking the kids fishing or wheelin'. Yes it was an even up trade, both of us walked away feeling happy about the deal. He was asking $4500 for the Jeep and I was asking $3800 for the Expedition.

EricH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had both an '83 Renegade and a '93 Wrangler Renegade. One of the most fun vehicles I have ever owned!

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Kids are crazy about our Jeep too. They never want to get out of it either. Most fun vehicle I've ever had. ( But i still drive the Expy every day )
IMG_1424-2-1.jpg

Maverick1701

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im not a fan of the 4.2 but I have a 95 YJ w/I4 I drove all through highschool, college. The brother drove it all through HS and college. The parents have it now and its still kicking.

Those YJs keep going and going...plus leaf springs FTW!