Turn signal problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadly

Reaction score
Ive been searching a little and narrowed my problem down. Heres what happens: Left turn signal on - rear one blinks really fast - front stays solid.

I thinks its either the bulb since they are dual fillament, or the MFS. I will switch out the bulbs first. They are clear bulbs anyway and I dont like the way the light up white with the clear lenses.

If its not the bulbs, is the MFS the only other thing it could be?

OP
OP
C

chadly

Reaction score
I figured out if I tilt the wheel up one notch everything works fine, so thats my temporary fix. Hope this helps someone out in the future.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
MFS is going out get a new one and change it

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What is the MFS? One of my blinkers started blinking really fast for awhile, but then the problem just went away on its own after about a year...

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
multi function switch or turn sig switch

sparro

Reaction score
replacing multifunction switch on exp '99

Does anyone know how to remove the steering column cover top piece? I had no problem remving the bottom piece by turning 3 screws at the bottom. But I am lost as to how I could remove the top, in order to get to the MFS.

sparro

Reaction score
turn signal problem on my exp 99

i finally replaced my multifunction switch. still, my turn signal does not work. everything else on the switch works.

please help!!!

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could it be the flasher?

It still does this with stock bulbs, I'm guessing?

Smooth, when a blinker start flashing rapidly, it usually means you have a bulb out, or at least one of the filaments is out.

Last edited: