two 10" CVR kickers + Hifonics Amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
12ramirezj

12ramirezj

Reaction score
I have two 15" eclipse titaniums.. I need to make a box though.. I'll do that in Carpentry class :) and for $200 for the whole system.. It's a pretty good deal

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$200 is a great deal! thats what i paid for my first system. same sub/box and deck. just a different amp. and holy cow can i have that re?

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol you don't want it. All it will do is destroy your truck and/or eardrums.

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow, that thing hurts my ears just looking at it. I miss my subs I had in my grand Prix, two alpine type r's, and a audio pipe amp. I took them out when I traded my sister my grand prix for her expedition, and my Meth head brother stole them out of my garage, and most likely traded them for meth

Last edited:
OP
OP
12ramirezj

12ramirezj

Reaction score
Wow, that thing hurts my ears just looking at it

Wow, that thing hurts my ears just looking at it. I miss my subs I had in my grand Prix, two alpine type r's, and a audio pipe amp. I took them out when I traded my sister my grand prix for her expedition, and my Meth head brother stole them out of my garage, and most likely traded them for meth

damn bro.. I got a Digital Design sub.. are those any good?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im straight for now with my 2 cvr 12's...think im going to try out super pro bass box...vented until i get a custom box...they told me to call them after receiving the box and they can help me with tuning to get another 25% of output...THAT'S BANGING!!!

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
damn bro.. I got a Digital Design sub.. are those any good?

DD subs are some of the best subs out there IMO. Their competition-level subs are ridiculously loud and ridiculously expensive. My brother had a 15" back in the day and he let me hit the woofer with a baseball bat. It barely moved. Those things are tough. I think the cone was made out of Kevlar?

im straight for now with my 2 cvr 12's...think im going to try out super pro bass box...vented until i get a custom box...they told me to call them after receiving the box and they can help me with tuning to get another 25% of output...THAT'S BANGING!!!

I used to run 2 12" CVR's in a super pro bass box. It's pretty loud, but those boxes are tuned really high. I love the lows >:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjuststeven