TWO YEAR REVIEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxine the Max

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It has been two years with our 2019 Max Platinum. Appropriately named, Maxine. I have nothing but praise for my beautiful Mom bus. She has all the things. Including the HD tow package. We have had no issues with anything. Maxine is the vehicle of my dreams. My Mom dreams anyway. Our 3 kids love her too. Our teenager tried to tell me to take a hike recently but then took back his request when he realized I would be taking the Max on said hike. LOL. Mom, go away...but leave the Max. I couldn't help but laugh. I still enjoy driving my Max everyday. I honestly don't want to get out most of the time. It's so comfortable. This isn't a highly technical review. Just one mom who loves her Expedition Max Platinum ❤️
We had a mild winter this year. I was able to give Maxine a bath outside in February. This is such an phenomenon, I had to take a picture.
20240211_153341.jpg

Last edited:

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It has been two years with our 2019 Max Platinum. Appropriately named, Maxine. I have nothing but praise for my beautiful Mom bus. She has all the things. Including the HD tow package. We have had no issues with anything. Maxine is the vehicle of my dreams. My Mom dreams anyway. Our 3 kids love her too. Our teenager tried to tell me to take a hike recently but then took back his request when he realized I would be taking the Max on said hike. LOL. Mom, go away...but leave the Max. I couldn't help but laugh. I still enjoy driving my Max everyday. I honestly don't want to get out most of the time. It's so comfortable. This isn't a highly technical review. Just one mom who loves her Expedition Max Platinum ❤️
We had a mild winter this year. I was able to give Maxine a bath outside in February. This is such an phenomenon, I had to take a picture.
View attachment 80676
Good Job Maxine!

OP
OP
Maxine the Max

Maxine the Max

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How many miles?
74,000. We bought it with 36,000. It was a lease return. Gold CPO from a Ford dealer. We live in the middle of nowhere Dakota. We have to drive long distances for supplies and appointments. That's just life. My husband likes to say we are 90 miles from anywhere. Which is pretty accurate.

SunnySunshine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear some good news about the vehicles! Sometimes reading these forums really scares me somewhat, but that's because most of the time people only come onto these forums when they have a problem.