TWO YEAR REVIEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omandave

Reaction score
Our "Expy" is a 2019 Limited (not the MAX) we bought it with 114000 because of the heavy duty tow package. We had some transmission troubles and got it fixed?(Replacement transmission under Ext Ser Plan $200 deductible) otherwise I love it and look forward to many more years of solid service. glad to hear others successful experiences. (extended warranty is a must for me with newer computerized vehicles)
cheers all!!

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maxine is a great looking vehicle!! I bought a '21 FX4 2-1/2 yrs ago and it's been perfect so far. Great for mild offroading and with the max towing it tows our 8K pound camper on short trips. Best of luck with Maxine!! I call mine Magnetic due to the color!! IMG_6358.JPG

DFWHD

Reaction score
I'm right at 24 months with my 22 Expy Limited Stealth. Right at 21K miles and no issues so far. It gets crazy gas mileage compared to my former 2013 Expy (22 to 23 mpg highway vs 16 mpg on the 2013). Very happy so far :)