upgrade lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Yeah seems like the most kickass projectors are on the luxy ****

Wonder why the hell Ford's are so puny. The ones on my new-to-me Gator are just SAD.
In most cases theres a better performer that will bolt up with little to no modifications on the gator.. Just an FYI

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In most cases theres a better performer that will bolt up with little to no modifications on the gator.. Just an FYI

Do tell?

2012 gator L w/stock projectors, *looks* like HIDs (just barely, based on the color shift on warmup of one bulb that I'm guessing must be a cheapie aftermarket)

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Do tell?

2012 gator L w/stock projectors, *looks* like HIDs (just barely, based on the color shift on warmup of one bulb that I'm guessing must be a cheapie aftermarket)
I'll have to ask some people what fits. I'm sure there's a projector that will almost drop in but I'm not sure which one because I've never done a gator

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll have to ask some people what fits. I'm sure there's a projector that will almost drop in but I'm not sure which one because I've never done a gator

Thx

Sadly, unless I'm missing something, doesn't seem like there's any similar community for Gator owners like this one....

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's why I'm here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Me im just redundantly consistent in tastes it seems... two bimmer 3's (black then white) then a white Expy followed by a black Gator

lvcjt702

Full Access Members
Reaction score
X2. I picked up a '98 Eddie Bauer in beautiful conditiin a couple of months ago with the intention of making it a camping rig. Just haven't had the time or energy ti get it started. My youngest (15) will probably be taking it over next year anyways.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk