Used 2016 EL XLT - Please help ID missing weatherstripping and cupholder inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

210M

Reaction score
Hi guys, new 3rd gen owner here. I recently purchased a 2016 EL XLT 4X4 with 202A equipment group. It's missing a few items, and i was hoping that y'all could help me ID them:
  1. Weather stripping that attaches to jamb between front and rear driver's side doors (see image below). I believe the correct part number is 7L1Z-7825355-A. How is this piece of weatherstripping held in place? I can easily remove the passenger side strip, and it seems to only be held in place by friction. Seems like it could very easily be knocked off getting in/out of vehicle.
  2. Center console front cupholder insert. I believe the correct part is GL1Z-7813562-BA
  3. Center console rear cup holder inserts. 7L1Z-7813562-AB?
Thanks!

ix4nnZH.jpg

Joe S

Reaction score
well, I thought my 2012 limited might have the same inserts, but the part numbers are different than those you referenced...my two Center Console rear cup holder inserts are as follows: 7L14-78046B94-A & 7L14-78046B95A. so Its not a simple A or B part number, they appear to have their own number at least on the 2012's

Joe S

Reaction score
BTW, my weather stripping that attaches to the area you highlighted is slotted and just pushing on that metal piece that goes down to the door jam

OP
OP
210M

210M

Reaction score
BTW, my weather stripping that attaches to the area you highlighted is slotted and just pushing on that metal piece that goes down to the door jam

Thanks for the confirmation. Interesting design choice by Ford.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys, new 3rd gen owner here. I recently purchased a 2016 EL XLT 4X4 with 202A equipment group. It's missing a few items, and i was hoping that y'all could help me ID them:
  1. Weather stripping that attaches to jamb between front and rear driver's side doors (see image below). I believe the correct part number is 7L1Z-7825355-A. How is this piece of weatherstripping held in place? I can easily remove the passenger side strip, and it seems to only be held in place by friction. Seems like it could very easily be knocked off getting in/out of vehicle.
  2. Center console front cupholder insert. I believe the correct part is GL1Z-7813562-BA
  3. Center console rear cup holder inserts. 7L1Z-7813562-AB?
Thanks!

ix4nnZH.jpg
Yes friction and it works just fine.