used parts from timing job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy Rubalcaba

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey folks, i'll be cleaning up and posting my used parts for sale pretty soon here, likely on ebay, from the timing job I just completed last week on my expy. I just wanted to see if there's any interest on here first, if this helps someone on the forum then that would be more ideal. They will be selling for super cheap, but I haven't started the price researches yet.

Roller followers - all 24x are in great condition, see no issues at all. I had bought a set of new 24x rollers from the dealer ahead of time, which are non-refundable, so of course I put the new ones in my truck.

Camshafts - they seem okay but i'm not really an expert on that, these will probably heavily rely on photos which I have not taken yet.

Oil pump - not sure if this would even be desired, but again, I bought new parts ahead of time ( new melling in mine ).

I also have the brand new plastic tensioners that the timing kit came with, because I had bought Melling cast iron ones which is 100$ for the pair. but if someone wanted brand new oem ones ( they did update the seals from what I hear ), they are sitting in the box they came in.

phasers and chains i'll throw away, however the chain guides are in good shape, also if desired. if anyone is needing to do their timing job and need to save a few bucks on parts, maybe some of this stuff will help. worth posting on anyways :)