UVTune Inc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am the owner of a 2003 Expy Eddie Bauer and I also am the owner of UVTune Inc. we have a handheld tuning system for the 1999-2009 Ford Expedition using a system we brought in from Europe. My truck has been tuned with this system and I am getting about 60kms/tank better gas mileage (I am in Canada) I will be talking to the site admin to to help us get this product out there.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Welcome to the group

Welcome to the group and naturally a discount for group members ???? What about performance??

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
Of course there will be a discount. Have not dyno'ed the truck but you can feel a power increase. The goal was not more power but you can feel it if i were to guess based on experience I would say 15-20hp.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
I currently am using a product Called EDGE CS programmer and am extremely happy with it...and the more I work with it and see what it can do, helps take the 400.00 price easier to swallow... especially since I have seen an improvement in fuel economy. my wife vary rarely drive my truck but she even said she noticed a big difference.

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, UVtune! Are you located in the Ottawa / Gatineau area? I think i've heard about you from a user on the other forum (expeditionforum.com).
If that's you, then I may pay you a visit in a few months if I get some spare cash to invest in the truck. 60km extra/tank doesn't sound bad at all. :pepper:

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
Currently in Ottawa Ontario.

L/100 Highway between 10.5-13.5 Bit of a swing but I really keep an eye on it City between 14-16.5.