vibration in steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ive got the same prob alot on here seem to have. I get very bad vibrations at 60-80 mph. The thing is I have replaced the shocks, front brakes, front wheel bearings, inner and outer tie rods, top and bottom ball joints, pitman arm and had the allignment, balancing and rotation done. The vibration is even worse now. Any ideas??? Thanx

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
possible you could have a bad rim with to much run out it got balanced and all but the run out is causing your viberation

eric the red

Reaction score
if you just had all that work done i would also make sure nothing is loose. Per haps the other thing to check is to ensure you don't have a tire with a belt that is separating....

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
i wonder if one of the weights came off the drive shaft?they are balanced

OP
OP

Reaction score
stuff

Ive triple checked all the parts i installed and have had the vehicle back to the shop to double check the balancing and alignment. I went over the procedures to check the drive shaft balancing and it seems fine. Not sure what else to check. It will only vibrate at 60-80 mph on the highway but not consistently...