want to swap the rear blower motor with the front blower motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

doodlebugs-93

hello, my name is Patrick Guffey, I own a 2002 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer with the auto climate I noticed that my front blower motor doesn't work, but my rear blower motor does work. my question is this. can
I swap the rear blower motor for the front blower motor? can anybody please help me with this question
I would greatly appreciate it very much. here's the VIN 1FMPU18L32LA99871 if anybody can look that up as well I also would appreciate that very much as well thank you, Patrick.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

One easy way to answer your question is to look up the blower motors on Rock Autos website. If they are the same numbers it is plug and play.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First thing you need to do is figure out why the blower isn't working. Is it getting power? Are the fuses good? Does the EATC work?

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Installing a new or junk yard blower, can't be over $40 in parts(probable less). Why would you cannibalize your own vehicle? That's hack.

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm with Rj, don't start yanking panels. Pull the plug from the front one, check power and ground if good, pop in a new motor. Easy peasy.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the words of Rodney Dangerfield, times are tough, hookers are giving away toaster's!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk