Weathertech Floorliner Passenger Side ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spotdog14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently purchased the front set of Weathertech floorliners. The drivers side fits great but the passenger side doesn't fit well at all. Has anyone ran into this problem, or should I send it back?

brewski

Reaction score
I don't have the problem, I also have middle row section. I have found that if they are cold from the box, they may be mis-shaped, and warming them in the sun makes them more pliable.

Prohero22

Reaction score
My front passenger isnt a perfect fit either. The vertical, top left part won't hug well. Sticks out a little.

Britcarlvr

Reaction score
I had the problem with the passenger side, front. Not real happy with the second row either. Sent the fronts back and replaced with a set from Lund, perfect fit higher quality, cheaper price. Kept the second row as too much of a hassle to return.

robertdogul

Reaction score
I had the same front passenger side sloppy fit issue with my Weathertech liners. Fixed it by punching a hole in the passenger side kick panel, being careful not to hit any wires, and a matching hole in the floor liner. I used a plastic anchor to fasten the two together. The liner now does not move around and is a much better fit.

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no issues with weathertech, i have it on all 3 of my current vehicles.