weird shake in front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK this problem just started 2 days ago. Whenever I take a low speed turn the vehicle shakes and the engine bogs now, now if I put it in 4x4 it does not do this, only in 2 wheel drive, I can power through it and the shake goes away,..

I have no DTCS, running stock tires and wheels, only warning light I have is the ABS light which brakes are working fine. That light has been on for a month actually..

I have tried disabling the abs to see if that could be the issue but apparently I must be missing something cause from every where I go they say it's fuse 114 which is a 60amp well I have no 60s anywhere 30s 40s and 50s 114 has a 30 in it. Which I have pulled but it still doesn't disable ABS.

Any info guys?

OP
OP
Exia

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes I guess it was the sway bar links, I was ran off the road and I turned sharp into a ditch to miss the *******, well I literally busted both sides, I got new ones one drove it around for a day, and now the vibration has went away.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition