Weird Thing That Came With Keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rifleman625

Reaction score
I just bought a used 1999 XLT Expedition. There is a weird item on the keyring. The dealer did not know what it was for. It has a large plug end that looks like the end of the large headphone and on the other end there is a red light. I am not sure if it is a light though. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Lowandslow

Reaction score
this may be a locator device used by dealers to find the keys in a rack. i saw them in the dealer. Just and idea, dont worry aboot it

Ray

Reaction score
If it is black and has small ribs on it , it is a credit card device from Exxon. You swipe at special gas pumps and it auto charges the CC account with out getting your card out. The owner my have forgotten about it being on the ring. It is worth a try.

G

I was with my Dad while he was test driving a Sport Trac and it had one of those things on it, and it is NOT a Speed Pass. Like he said it has a metal stem on the end that looks like a Plug that goes into a Head Phone Jack and on the other end is black plastic tha has a red plastic end. NO CLUE

Fred69

Reaction score
Chiave elettronica a 64 bit, monocanale, miniature, sensor LED.

It is used as an IR key for light security applications: Ie key cabinet for golf cart keys, or in the office the supply cabinet... It's an Italian company. The key is slightly larger in diameter than a speed pass, and slightly longer. It's a key cabinet key...

Fred69

Reaction score
Tecnologie e sistemi di sicurezza - Via Achille Grandi, 1- 20060 Pessano Con Bornago - Milano - Italy
tel. +39-02.9574.0948 tel. +39-02.9574.2797 fax: +39-02.9574.1207 - e-mail: [email protected]

Heres the company I believe the part in question is one of there products...ARMAS is the company name

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev