What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
took her out in the first snow/freezing rain of the year. new snow tires did wonderful. then ran her through the carwash to clean all the nastyness off it.

photo12_zpsaaba1fdd.jpg

photo22_zpsa7f520a7.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What yr is yours? front looks hawt as hellll! I love the phantom grills

2004...phantom grills? The pics are when I had horizontal billet grill...swapped to vertical grill top and bottom

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was bored and had a couple cans of Plastidip laying around the garage so i blacked out the mags.

Applying Plastidip at close to freezing outside temperatures was a VERY different experience than when I did the bumpers and tan trim back in August.

u7e9umas.jpg

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was bored and had a couple cans of Plastidip laying around the garage so i blacked out the mags.

Applying Plastidip at close to freezing outside temperatures was a VERY different experience than when I did the bumpers and tan trim back in August.

u7e9umas.jpg

The wheels look like police wheels.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to clean it up...put chrome handles on today...wish my chrome sills were...they come in tomorrow

Holy Roller Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member...

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2004...phantom grills? The pics are when I had horizontal billet grill...swapped to vertical grill top and bottom

I thought Phantom Grills covered the headlights... Matter of fact, I'm sure of it.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have it regardless...lol...unless he's trying to say its an overlay grill which its not...

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well as of right now, the last spark plug is waiting to be tightened in its hole. After that its COP's and hopefully she'll run good again. This has been a very taxing project...

EDIT: And now everything is back together. Truck runs good, and it doesn't miss under load so far. I will go on a highway trip tomorrow when I drive back to school, and that will be the true test.

Last edited:

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Shoveled the snow off of her and went for a drive to the parts store to pick up a pair of 100 watt bulbs for the driving lights. Unfortunately, they did not have any in stock.

So screw the current lamps, They were cheap crap anyway. I'll order a new lens for the Piaa's on Tuesday and swap them in next week.