What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk keeps stopping when trying to load pics

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

bbiljah

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2004...phantom grills? The pics are when I had horizontal billet grill...swapped to vertical grill top and bottom

The technical term for a grill that has no badge is a phantom grill, at least here in fl thats what it is. Google it lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received my chrome door and window sills...too cold to apply so have to wait till the weekend suppose to be mid 60s

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did a bunch of lil stuff the last few days, put in avolant cold air intake. Window visors, cloud rider grill insert, installed fog lights using the factory wiring trick, and got a factory headlight switch with fog light switch so it's just like an oem setup. Painted the wheels blackand the corner lights amber, plasti dipped the bumpers and molding, and picked up some junk yard mud guards, and replaced every white bulb to led, all in all in very happy with the expedition I've owned it for 2 weeks
9u2u7uqu.jpg
u2yqehy4.jpg
a3e7y7eh.jpg
e7yredaz.jpg

Oh! I forgot I picked up some used bf Goodrich all terrain s from the local classifieds, they are my favorite tire for city driving with weeklydirt road trips and they do well in the snow so I like them allot as all year tires. I took off the running boards and welded in all new rockers along with a complete tune up, so it's been a busy few weeks but when I buy a used vehicle I get a lil OCD with going over the vehicle front to back top to bottom, especially since this is my wife's grocery getter I don't want her to be stuck on the side of the road ever.

Last edited:

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did a bunch of lil stuff the last few days, put in avolant cold air intake. Window visors, cloud rider grill insert, installed fog lights using the factory wiring trick, and got a factory headlight switch with fog light switch so it's just like an oem setup. Painted the wheels blackand the corner lights amber, plasti dipped the bumpers and molding, and picked up some junk yard mud guards, and replaced every white bulb to led, all in all in very happy with the expedition I've owned it for 2 weeks
9u2u7uqu.jpg
u2yqehy4.jpg
a3e7y7eh.jpg
e7yredaz.jpg

Sweet looking ride. I like the look of those amber corners. I might have to do that myself.

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks! I used stained glass paint, krylon makes alot of different colors of it... I used to use the red on vehicles with red/amber tail lights, I would mask off the reverse light and paint the tai lights solid red for a different look. The trick to using it is I would only do one heavy coat. If you try to re spray another coat it would take away the glossy finish and leave it hazy with a rough texture. Best of luck with your project!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk