What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Made and impulse buy at walmart and got pilot LED lights for the interior. I have to admit that its a 100% improvement and worth the money spent. I did the full interior including the glovebox. Will be getting the same brand for flood and tag lights asap, but will likely go with a better brand for brake, turn and reverse lights.

uploadfromtaptalk1430020579244.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i only wished i had the time to ship it out here to korea...there's one driven by an army sgt female and she has a nice fade flake paint job on it...that's all she's done...wish i had mine out here

00EddieExpy

Reaction score
Changed oil and lubed what there was to lube, replaced all brake pads with Wagner ThermoQuiet semi-metallics, new battery (old one leaking acid around positive post), and 4 new Hankook LT 265-70-17 LR-E tires for towing our travel trailer, hitting the road Saturday for a week of camping in north Florida.

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Order a set of rancho quicklift spring/strut kit, ceramic gibson headers and a airaid intake with dryflow filter. Cant wait to see them in as its been 2 years of stock and 4 since I modded anything.

Now to plan out some maintenance and replace the puddle lights with leds....

Last edited:

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Put him to work today. First a load of junk, then a big load of branches and finally 30 big bags of top soil.

uploadfromtaptalk1430577934292.jpg

cheapjeep

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Made and impulse buy at walmart and got pilot LED lights for the interior. I have to admit that its a 100% improvement and worth the money spent. I did the full interior including the glovebox. Will be getting the same brand for flood and tag lights asap, but will likely go with a better brand for brake, turn and reverse lights.

View attachment 10456
Well Andrew I hate to be the bearer of bad news but those Pilot 194 bulbs are junk. I,like you changed out all my interior,marker,license and high mount stop(5 bulbs by the way) with these only to have about half of them start to fail and flicker after a few weeks time. One element always starts to flicker on and off. Must build up too much heat in too small an area. I definitely wouldn't put them outside where you can't keep an eye on them and draw attention from the locals. I've changed out most to the Sylvania 194 single element bulbs but they are way pricier but I guess you get what you pay for.

Last edited:

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well Andrew I hate to be the bearer of bad news but those Pilot 194 bulbs are junk. I,like you changed out all my interior,marker,license and high mount stop(5 bulbs by the way) with these only to have about half of them start to fail and flicker after a few weeks time. One element always starts to flicker on and off. Must build up too much heat in too small an area. I definitely wouldn't put them outside where you can't keep an eye on them and draw attention from the locals. I've changed out most to the Phillips 194 single element bulbs but they are way pricier but I guess you get what you pay for.

Yeah I read some bad things after I installed them and was dissapointed. But so far they have been on for a few weeks (posted here well after getting them) and still going strong. I will keep an eye on them and if they need replacement Ill use the incandescent bulbs til I can get some superbrightled bulbs. Actually need to order some puddle lights here soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger