What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I added extra horns and I use them vehemently.

Drivers are idiots and too distracted to actually DRIVE the car.

Sometimes I wish I could outfit my rig like the cars in the original Death Race 2000 :D

:gr_guns: Or like in Mariokart... I'd love to shoot Turtle shells at people! LOL I never answer my phone while driving and stay focused on driving only. Only thing I'm guilty of is speeding and perhaps too aggressive. I feel like I have to be in this area people really can't drive... I learned how to drive in the mountains... nothing but open roads and lots of winding curves.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
gotta love haveing air horns on these things i have wolo powerhouse horns, my dad gave them to me when he put bigger horns on his truck. hes had them from 1983 first he had them on his 79 k5 blazer then his expedition, then my cadillac, now my truck, there bad ass

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey BRM - off topic but what year is your Expy and what Brush Guard is in the pic? THX

catmaster25

Reaction score
No hail damage :)

Mine got hit with hail today at around 7:45-8:30pm. It was about 85degrees this evening, then all of a sudden I heard what I thought was a person knocking at my door, but I was shocked when I stepped outside to see it hailing. First nickel size, then golf ball, then baseball size hail. The only car damaged was our 05 Lincoln which got its windshield broken

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@captain morgan, mine is an 02 and i have a westin one piece sportsman grille gaurd.

OlBlue

Reaction score
Finally fixed the OHC

old board, notice the 510 resistor missing

53e984d5.jpg

New board, all resistors in tact, but needed soldering on the resistors.

8073a9a4.jpg

Repairs made

62e8d22f.jpg

Testing it out

e4f8881c.jpg

After install and re calibration of compass
61763f5a.jpg

Opted to use the all black w/ raised lettering select button found on the 2000 expedition instead of the all white flush lettering that came stock in my 02
76fea672.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OlBlue

Reaction score
An OHC? There nice, but sometimes i think their not worth all the hassle. I was tossing the idea of adding one to my ranger once, but decided against it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I suppose there are plenty of aftermarket gadgets and ways to tell the same info without a ful OHC install. I just like the info itself.