What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Haha it really isn't too bad, and I have done it a couple of times now. I'll be out in a couple weekends...! :hidesbehindsofa:

If you plan on doing the front shocks though, best of luck... I could not get the lower bolts on my 97 to come out and ended up having a shop cut them out with a torch.

I did my shocks a few years back. They went easy.... if the rest of the suspension goes as well I would be thrilled but I don't count on it.

Irwin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A few days late- but wheeled it at the dunes last weekend

Attachments

• duuuunnneeesss.jpg
    duuuunnneeesss.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 43

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing yet...trying to put in more green leds

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've finally had it with these ipcw led tails. I'm on the 2nd replacement set and I start losing leds after about 1-2 months on each set. I loved the way they looked but for now I'm back to the stockers until I figure out something else. I had to destroy them to get my money back......it made me sad lol.
uploadfromtaptalk1382538096051.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1382538141527.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1382538165227.jpg

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've finally had it with these ipcw led tails. I'm on the 2nd replacement set and I start losing leds after about 1-2 months on each set. I loved the way they looked but for now I'm back to the stockers until I figure out something else. I had to destroy them to get my money back......it made me sad lol.
View attachment 7414
View attachment 7415
View attachment 7416

That sucks cause they are nice looking taillights. Cheap manufacturing...

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That sucks cause they are nice looking taillights. Cheap manufacturing...

Yeah it does, I really liked how they looked compared to all the other aftermarket lights I've found but, the wheels in my head are turning and I have a few ideas I'm bouncing around up there.

larshell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently bought it, doing some PMS changing oils etc. After PMS I would probably look for a good wheels and tires. Thanks!