What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I picked up a set of tires today. I'm still pissed that my Pirellis only got 40% of their rated treadwear (and that Pirelli was unwilling to honor their own warranty), but I did get a sweet deal on some Michelins. Scheduled for mounting in about 10 days as I want to get my bad shock replaced first.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the 4 wheel alignment done this morning
7116c3311b166bcb224b2b46039dbf4f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I keep smelling coolant. I can't find a leak source- nothing under the dash, nothing in the engine bay, nothing underneath, don't think it's in the exhaust........ Coolant reservoir looks like coolant. Oil looks like oil.

poorboy1964

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I keep smelling coolant. I can't find a leak source- nothing under the dash, nothing in the engine bay, nothing underneath, don't think it's in the exhaust........ Coolant reservoir looks like coolant. Oil looks like oil.

sucks,,,,,, pin hole somewhere maybe and pulling it in with heater fan?

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Flip it upside down and mount it from underneath the radiator support above it. Should alleviate the interference from the ford emblem.

thanks but that won't work just went out and looked it be too low,not really worried about it though i have plans on making a custom mesh grill so the ford emblem will be gone

Last edited:

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took out the dash cigarette lighter and installed a dual high output 2.4amp each USB port. No modifications required, well other than cutting the plug off and crimping on 2 butt connectors.

Red/white is positive
Black/white is negative

Stays on all the time.