what have you done for your expy today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thought i would start this thread to get a feeling for what everyone is doing with there expy also this should be a sticky thread so everyone can see when they come in.

so what did i do for my expy today? i let her play in the mud a little ill post a pic later when i go out to my car

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what have i done today? get her another parking ticket! i love these things! haha

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i started her for the first time in a week.... but didn't drive it anywhere...lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
changed the programmer setting from gas saver to 87 performance...hit the throttle and let it run!!!

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha, looks like its a pretty slow day for all the expy's. I didn't do anything with mine today, but might have to go play around in the mountains this weekend.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
drove it work and now shes sitting outside all by herself. But yesterday she got a workout LA to SD doing 85-90. trying to make a last minute appt. That was a one tank trip. She was thirsty