What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nada a damn thing... However, I got my estimate and check for the body shop.. Damn Deer! 5c34fbc1aede02f0e8698f79b20ee7f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With all the plastic on the front of todays junk, I'm sure they lived. It was like getting hit by a airbag. lol

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nada a damn thing... However, I got my estimate and check for the body shop.. Damn Deer! 5c34fbc1aede02f0e8698f79b20ee7f2.jpg

I don't think you have the stealth model, but the headlight is (at least it was a couple of weeks ago) on backorder. It added an extra week to my repair.

That headight alone was almost $2000. Fortunately, the other person was found at fault and her insurance paid for it and my rental. I have it back now, but a 3 day job took almost two weeks.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think you have the stealth model, but the headlight is (at least it was a couple of weeks ago) on backorder. It added an extra week to my repair.

That headight alone was almost $2000. Fortunately, the other person was found at fault and her insurance paid for it and my rental. I have it back now, but a 3 day job took almost two weeks.

No.. I wished I had the Stealrh Model, I just had everything wrapped like that. The chrome grill is 1500 bucks, and the stealth grill is 600. I had them swapping that paint the lower part of the front clip. It been in the shop for 2 weeks already. So I have been driving my 94 2 Door Blazer.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score

No.. I wished I had the Stealrh Model, I just had everything wrapped like that. The chrome grill is 1500 bucks, and the stealth grill is 600. I had them swapping that paint the lower part of the front clip. It been in the shop for 2 weeks already. So I have been driving my 94 2 Door Blazer.