What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
35x12.50x20’s. 20x9 +12 offset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a lift, I’m gonna see if I can squeeze 33x11.5’s in mine. Still debating on 20’s or 18’s.

I’m afraid that 18’s might be too much sidewall while towing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Without a lift, I’m gonna see if I can squeeze 33x11.5’s in mine. Still debating on 20’s or 18’s.

I’m afraid that 18’s might be too much sidewall while towing.

I have the 3/2 lift and ended up trimming a lot. As long as the tires are rated for the weight you need I would not worry about going 18’s. A new Superduty has 17’s ,18’s and 20’s and they tow 2-3 times the weight we can tow.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the 3/2 lift and ended up trimming a lot. As long as the tires are rated for the weight you need I would not worry about going 18’s. A new Superduty has 17’s ,18’s and 20’s and they tow 2-3 times the weight we can tow.

I meant more for my liking versus capability. ;)

I’ll be doing more towing than real off-roading. My off-roading, when I can, will mostly be fire roads and light sand covered roads.

But I know what you mean. Thanks!

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What auto wash do you guys use? I was thinking of getting some Maguiers Marine Wash and Wax for it. A fern RVers say they use it on the rig and trucks.

Both rig and TV need a good cleaning. Quarantine wash sounds good right about now.

Thoughts?

I would not use a marine wash. Autogeek has lots of good washes to check out. They also have a great forum full of knowledgeable detailers.

https://www.autogeek.net/searchresu...MI8KGj4O7i6AIVlpOzCh1EEQqcEAAYASAAEgKXHvD_BwE

Apex auto YouTube does some great reviews on products. Here’s one on quick detailers

Last edited:

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im experimenting w/ wrapping the rear blue oval....I did NOT like the Ford oval wrapped in black.

Im not sure ive found the right color (white) to match the tri-coat white, but its better than black.

I'm in the process of re-doing the rear B-pillar (got some dirt under it)...but in the mean time I wrapped the chrome trim under the windows.

upload_2020-4-15_22-13-44.jpeg

upload_2020-4-15_22-18-4.jpeg

upload_2020-4-15_22-18-34.jpeg

lam396

Reaction score
im experimenting w/ wrapping the rear blue oval....I did NOT like the Ford oval wrapped in black.

Im not sure ive found the right color (white) to match the tri-coat white, but its better than black.

I'm in the process of re-doing the rear B-pillar (got some dirt under it)...but in the mean time I wrapped the chrome trim under the windows.

View attachment 35515

View attachment 35516

View attachment 35517
How difficult was it to wrap the chrome trim under the window? I was going to spray it with plastidip and the glossifier cause I've never wrapped before. Looks good though!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk