What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rancidlunchmeat

2019 XLT FX4
Reaction score
I did that yesterday. It's amazing how long I can go on a full tank of gas with my 19 FX4. I used to have to fill up my Mustang at least weekly. For the past month, I don't think I needed to fill up my Expy once!

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did that yesterday. It's amazing how long I can go on a full tank of gas with my 19 FX4. I used to have to fill up my Mustang at least weekly. For the past month, I don't think I needed to fill up my Expy once!

I have gas points that expire on 4/12. My Expy is only down about 1/8 tank. My other two cars are full. :(

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered more cleaning supplies for this massive thing. It’s got a film all over it that doesn’t show until the kids walk by and drag a hand down it. Would look clean otherwise.

getting some dirt trap inserts to try. I usually just do two different wash steps and then rinse. Supposedly this is the hot ticket. Worth a try.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered more cleaning supplies for this massive thing. It’s got a film all over it that doesn’t show until the kids walk by and drag a hand down it. Would look clean otherwise.

getting some dirt trap inserts to try. I usually just do two different wash steps and then rinse. Supposedly this is the hot ticket. Worth a try.
Chemical guys dirt trap two bucket method with honeydew snow foam wash and a super soft wash mit. Always do the tires and wheels first. Follow up drying it with chemical guys speed wipe (do it in the shade or it will dry too quickly and smear) and that gives it a super slick anti static surface

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the weather would chill out (no pun intended) here in Utah I'd love to quarantine wash/detail our expedition... Seems like whenever the weather is nice and I want to clean it up, it's supposed to snow or something stupid the next day haha.

On a side note, as of last Friday it no longer belongs to the bank!

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the weather would chill out (no pun intended) here in Utah I'd love to quarantine wash/detail our expedition... Seems like whenever the weather is nice and I want to clean it up, it's supposed to snow or something stupid the next day haha.

On a side note, as of last Friday it no longer belongs to the bank!

I gave up hope for a 10 day forecast w/ out rain!
finally washed my jeep after a year!