What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redstripe19

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What’s the 3rd for wheels? Just a different soap for wheels or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, for the wheels with a different soap and different mitts and brushes. He starts with the engine , then wheels, then the rest from top to bottom with a different mitt for the bottom third and rocker panel. He uses some kind of detail spray or something on his drying microfiber.

Redstripe19

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I get another sports car I’m going to get a foam cannon thing, the 3 buckets with grates in the bottom and some wheel brushes.

I love washing cars, just hate drying. I used to have a DI setup that worked okay. I still have a high speed blower that works great for wheel nooks and crannies and for those spots that water drips out of when you move the car. It’s loud and I have to wear earplugs

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Back to looking fresh!
Are those 33s? The caps look so much better. How did you grind the axles? Dremel?

How often do you go camping? Are you going to remove the front air dam or let nature do it for you? :driver:

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Tys expedition

Reaction score
Back to looking fresh!
Are those 33s? The caps look so much better. How did you grind the axles? Dremel?

How often do you go camping? Are you going to remove the front air dam or let nature do it for you? :driver:

I try to go 30-40 days a year.
My best friend has an f150 and he still hasn’t torn his off in a year. Mine snagged a few times this trip but didn’t come off.
I like the trimmed look one member did. Trimmed to about one inch. It looked really good