What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nalvenin

Reaction score
Put on the 5star 93 Octane street / Tow tune, and CF interior accents. Did Intake and UPR / 5Star catch can last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
QUOTE="Big H, post: 414318, member: 64531"]Put on the 5star 93 Octane street / Tow tune, and CF interior accents. Did Intake and UPR / 5Star catch can last week.

ad577aee0d6dec6b50f7e4164a2b8c3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hello, what radio is that? Aftermarket?

Heavy Duty

Reaction score
Swapped out to Black Rhino Traverse 22” wheels with Hankook Dynapro AT2 in 305/45r22. Pretty happy with them.

Got a set of Platinum 22” wheels/tires for sale that only have 13000 miles on them in the Denver area if anyone’s interested.

How much? What kind of condition. I live in the Denver area

de6fc7f0959307453ff0194b1085631a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmg115

Reaction score
Put some led bulbs in my low and high beams. Soooooooooooo much better than stock. The fog lights will be done in a couple of weeks.

IMG_20201014_225200523_HDR.jpg

Highlightreel

Reaction score
Did you get the gel overlays? The vinyl is much harder to get perfect these were quite easy although it's about an 1/4" to large around the entire emblem so the edges aren't exactly flush I might have to take a razor to it and trim it up. I couldn't swallow the 400 bucks for real ones honestly I dipped the surround and just peeled the blue section back left the Ford chrome letters in black and it looked nice while waiting on these to show up.

View attachment 38754
No, I just purchased the vinyl ones. I'll check out the gel ones if they pop back up on there. Otherwise, someone on this friggin forum make these in black or alt options and make yourself some money (less than $400 per set of course!).

With all the GM black bowties and GMC stuff, I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya! that Ford doesn't offer a black emblem.

Stay Classy!

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got to take mine in for the phasers replacement (even though I took it in for rattling wastegates). Yippee. Honestly wasn't ready for something this big already @13k miles. The best part is, my dealer doesn't have loaners right now, so they sent me to Enterprise. They got me an Ecosport crap thing. My head touches the roof, and my 6yr old literally can't fit in the back seat. Here's to 3-4 days of this crap. But this means I get an oil change I don't have to pay for! #F--!2020

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Auto Start Stop Eliminator arrived today. Will install tomorrow.

BTW, the AUTOVLOG discount code still works for 10% off. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes I would say it's the same but yellow. I'll try to get a picture tonight. I've used their film covering on multiple vehicles. It's pretty common over on expeditionportal
What is the part number for this product? I am seeing on the Lamin website it could be "F166" for the Expedition Fogs. Is this what you have? Also, how difficult was the self-installation? They come pre-cut I believe so should be pretty simple?