What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank u sir. Well I made the mistake of not doing a pre-measurement before having the 5100's installed, but I'm going to say it's closer to 2'" of lift in the rear. Bilstein claims 1.6", but it's definitely closer to what my ReadyLift 3/2 netted. I think the front might be a smidge over 3". I measure roughly 2.5" of clearance from the front of the rear tire to the fender. The AMP steps narrow the gap to around 1.75" of clearance.

It looks like a lot more than the RL. I usually say ****, Tires or Tracks the bigger the better. The lift and 33’s just look so much better than the 35’s. I have 2” from the body to the tire in the rear and 1.5” to the factory step. I didn’t trim the rear steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Being in the south and temps are rising... Tint! 20% all around...

nice! I put 5% OVER the factory tint on the rear doors, rear windows and rear lift gate....then put 15% on the front doors and glass roof.

I have clear bra on the entire front clip....bumper to front door hinge.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
72 months term length. First 3 months are waived. They do not add them to end of the loan.

Can you only do 72 month term? I would assume so since the longer the term the less impact waiving 3 months has...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk