What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lam396

Reaction score
Changed my wheels to black. Next I'd like to black out the running board and maybe window trim. edd6172e569dbf3b5a93880528377f5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, at 0%, I’d sign up for 30 if they offered it...
Why? This is how people end up upside down and rolling previous car payments into future car loans. Idk, carrying debt on a depreciating asset just doesn’t make fiscal sense to me.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why? This is how people end up upside down and rolling previous car payments into future car loans. Idk, carrying debt on a depreciating asset just doesn’t make fiscal sense to me.
’cause I can invest the funds and pocket the interest. The folks rolling payments into future loans, etc aren’t doing so at 0% nor do they have the ability to pay cash if they don’t get a rate they like.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Paying it off up front means you lose the 3-10% a year in interest on those funds.

It’s not big money but technically speaking you should always take a 0% loan and max out the term. Pay it off in its entirety before trading in.

Emotionally speaking I always get antsy and end up paying it off in one lump sum by the end of the second year. Just hate having debt.

Eric Mowrer

Reaction score
I just purchased a new 2020 Stealth.

0% - 84 months is for 2019s
0% - 72 months, no rebate
0% - 60 months, $2250 rebate
Standard financing - $4250 rebate.