What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dang, now another place to wax lol!!

BigH, did you do it yourself?

Hey [mention]Expedition Dave [/mention] No, it was professionally done. I live near an air force base and the company is about 20 mins from me. It’s called Milspray.

https://www.milspray.com/corrosion-prevention-cpac

Stuff is amazing, and lifetime warranty. Cost $950 for both the Tectile and the T-32 inner panel service. The inner panel service is $150 and must be done every year. They also put this inside the frame as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLUWAGN

Reaction score
Debadged the 'Limited', 'Max', and dealer sticker off the back, added the BD Trims black 'Expedition' overlay, and a license plate frame to clean up the rear a bit. Also installed the Sumosprings in the rear. Happy with the small change in appearance!

20200831_213058.jpg

20200831_213159.jpg

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FX4 running boards off. I like the look. Having them PC'd satin black to match my wheels.....but not sure ill put them back on.

0lnUunf.jpg
Only problem is now your doors are going to take a beating from all the shot flying up off the road and from the tires even more than they did before

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Only problem is now your doors are going to take a beating from all the shot flying up off the road and from the tires even more than they did before

Ayup. Ill probably put the boards back on since my kids are already complaining. But clear film would be my answer if i keep off.

Julio Walker

Reaction score
Had my FX4 blacked out..Hated looking at the chrome and silver trim.

20149e48a8c7a7537b5a58afa33c57f5.jpg8a0e2b5cb9b004bdfdaf05fd891f5118.jpg02ea2fdb4fb16efb5dad65abb31bf5d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you do the blackout or took somewhere? I’m looking for recommendation in the central Texas area. (SA, NB, San Marcos). Thanks

Paul M

Reaction score
Debadged the 'Limited', 'Max', and dealer sticker off the back, added the BD Trims black 'Expedition' overlay, and a license plate frame to clean up the rear a bit. Also installed the Sumosprings in the rear. Happy with the small change in appearance!

View attachment 37947

View attachment 37948

I did the same thing on my 2020 magnetic platinum max
, probably the cheapest and best upgrade ever.