What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gillbrak

Reaction score
What is the part number for this product? I am seeing on the Lamin website it could be "F166" for the Expedition Fogs. Is this what you have? Also, how difficult was the self-installation? They come pre-cut I believe so should be pretty simple?

That’s it. Super easy. Clean the light, wet light and film apply and work out water/bubbles. Cures more as time goes on.

https://lamin-x.com/ford-expedition-18-fog-light-covers.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apollo

Reaction score
First time post here!

Ive been here for over a year watching and reading what many of you have done to your expeditions.

Attaching a pic of mine...not the greatest angle but simply love the lift and ridge grapplers on my stock wheels.

Hopefully i posted this correctly...lol

20201007_132647.jpg

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my catch can. Waited until after my recent phaser fix, just in case. But I actually had a great conversation with the heavy tech that did the work, had nothing bad to say about catch cans but said he can't officially support them.

PXL_20201111_211517918~1.jpg PXL_20201111_211500206~1.jpg
Regardless, this thing was great. Might have been a tad more expensive than some, but it was legit plug and play. Took 15 minutes. Damn near looks stock.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my catch can. Waited until after my recent phaser fix, just in case. But I actually had a great conversation with the heavy tech that did the work, had nothing bad to say about catch cans but said he can't officially support them.

View attachment 38888 View attachment 38889
Regardless, this thing was great. Might have been a tad more expensive than some, but it was legit plug and play. Took 15 minutes. Damn near looks stock.

Is that a reservoir guard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk