What ive been doing!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you! i like my wiring. looks almost professional. i just cant seem to hide the kc wiring cause its so weird and long. o well. its not noticeable from the ground so not a big deal.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great! Can't wait till I get mine, I'll be working full time in a month, so they are second in line after getting new headlights and HIDs, I can't stand my headlights I can barely see, so I turn my Hellas on. What Hellas do you have? I Have 500ff's but I don't think they are super bright, more of a pale yellow, but Won't have to worry after HID headlights and 6 130 watts on the roof eventually to convert those and my hellas to HID. . . Then see who's the A$$hole when you don't turn your brights off :) :greenchainsaw:

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine i found out are the 500s. just basic. but hey i got paid to take them. haha work great. and of course they are yellow. they are behind the grill and i dont think that much light comes out and ask they are halogen. so yellow. and yeah i know what you mean about the hids! haha. but dont get 6 130 watts... wait your getting the dcs right? never mind. haha i cant wait to do the hid conversion. i need new heads too. going to get #5 from the last forum. so shell transform nicely! i work full time in the summer. cant wait!

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yupp, I'm going to get the DC's of ebay. I'll try to get them converted as soon as possible cuz I can about imagine how much power they will take. . . My list for this summer is new headlights and 6 roof lights, and convert everything to HID, taller CB antennas to get that working, and TT and spacers. Can't spend to much money since I'll be saving up for school this summer, but I graduate next spring and then she will be a different machine.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i graduate this spring too. so i bet ill have some money from there! haha but then she will really be different. first thing on my list is that damn spacer!!! then new tires this year some time. but then heads. convert all to hids and get my ants. but those 2 are which ever i feel like getting first. i think the ants. but i want 4 more kcs. move the hellas to the back i think. and also convert those to hid. haha

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't wait to have money to actually spend lol. I'll get the spacers, but don't need any more lift with these tires. But by the time they go, I'll be ready to get a lift if I still own the truck, and I since I'm getting higher miles, I want to get another short block and juice her up. It would be nice to have 400 hp and torque :) especially up here at high elevation. . . maybe even some FI

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and those heads are similar to what I will get, something that is black and clear, but anything is better than these POS foggy ones

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im getting the black and clear ones. and mine arnt foggy. just cant see at night. cause i have bad night vision. why do you think i have these lights?? i know i just need to do the big3/4 what ever it is. need to buy some 0 gauge cable and just do it. itll help out a lot.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I should look into the Big 3 too. I have great night vision, but my headlights are HORRIBLE!!! and I spend quite a bit of time going in and out of the mountains in the dark, so I can use all the light I can get. With my Hellas off, I can be driving, and not see deer until they are pretty close. Even though I'm still able to slow down, it sucks, and I can't see at all with the Hellas off at sundown. So I pretty much drive with the Hellas on all the time on highways. Not sure if it glares to other people, but they are pointed down as far as they go.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
is it legal there to drive with them on? cause here its a nice ticket. but i do it if its really dark. like going to my uncles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt