What ive been doing!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sooo... as some have know ive posted in other places that ive been trying to do stuff and find time to do it. well... i'm going to vegas to watch the Mint 400 and to obviously go to VEGAS! haha

but anyways so what ive been doing is trying to get my 100 watt kcs and 50 watt hell 500s on my roof rack. well i havent found the time and nor have i seen nvy to see how he ran the wires. so i got my busbar all wired up and hiden in my center console and i wanted my switches for my lights in a certin area on my center console. but that area it wouldnt work. AFTER i drilled the 1/2 inch holes! ugh!

does anyone know how to cover 1/2 inch holes? like caps or something. so i have 3 holes to cover.

but anyways. as i did that i decided since i have some spare paint from my wheels i would use it on there. i sanded it down and did 2 layers of primer and 2 layers of black. and after that dryed i thought it needed 1 more layer. bad idea. its to thick and shiney, but i grew on to it. so here it is. step 3 or 4 of my process to get my lights wired up.

ill post all answers to your questions right before i leave and if theres any wireless ill answer more in the hotel on my touch. and also i think im staying at new york new york. :)

so pics go as this... pic one before, but after i drilled the holes, pic two is after all done painting, and after i left it out during the rain. so i know its tough now! and 3rd pic is the where my switches are going. the top is the front kcs, left is top kcs and right, with blue leds is for the hellas.

ill take more pics of the bus bar the wiring for it and the grounds and all the wiring for the lights. blah blah blah. haha so yeah. ill let you know how everything goes as it goes along on here!

Attachments

• 0319011555.jpg
    0319011555.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 0324010029.jpg
    0324010029.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 0324010033.jpg
    0324010033.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 104

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go to lowes and wander the cabinet area and look for plugs to fill in the holes.... or fiberglass them... or slap a sticker over them.....lol

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i might sticker them. or ill look for plugs and paint them black so it matches better. then cover them with stickers.