What's Good Carpet ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I still want to redo the ugly interior, was looking at carpet last night anyone use ACC carpet before? Was it any good, is there anyone else out there that's good? Also dash kits are Sherwood dash kits any good?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of DEE ZEE dash kit in carbon fiber and I love it and it has lasted for more than two years..... got it on ebay cheap...

carpet... was on my to-do... but I use my expy to much to warrant a carpet change... blood would stain my new carpet too... from deer...

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah your dash kit looked good up close, I just don't want something that looks like I bought it at the dollar store and stuck it on. That's why I was looking at Sherwood dash kits they look alright, that or getting the dip done on the dash parts.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
on my archery site I go on alot there are a lot of discussions on doing the dips at home... doesn't look like to hard to do or cost that much... have been thinking of doing all mine in camo and redoing my graphic one day with a "camowrap.com"

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That would be kinda cool if you did it tastefully, not just cheap camo stickers or spray bomb. It could be a cool expy if you did a full camo wrap and detailed the interior the same. of course then there's $$$$ , but I like the idea. :flamingdevil:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69