Wheel fitment help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

that1guy

Reaction score
Am planning on upgrading wheels and tires in the next week. I have a couple of questions and see if you guys can help me out. I tried doing a search and nothing really helped. I will be installing a leveling kit when I get the tires and wheels.
I planning on running Nitto Trail Grappler tires, will 255/75/17 be ok ?
The wheels am getting are XD Addict in 17x9. They have two options which is where am confused both are 6x135 but one has a offset of 18 and the other has a offset -12 not sure what offset I need to order?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would go with the 18 personally...it deals with the back spacing of the wheel...so like concave vs flat vs deep dish...it may also but not always make the tires stick out more or less...are you having them shipped to you or will u be buying from a store? if buying from store do a test fit where they put only the rim on and turn it...look to see if the rim is hitting the brake calipers...most places will do this but once the tire goes on and u drive off its hard to get them to work with you.

OP
OP
T

that1guy

Reaction score
Its 4wd and am planning on buying them online so i want to make sure i get the right ones the 1st time. Thanks for all the help so far. Those videos were helpful.