Wheel suggestions for 5lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im leaning toward either the F150 Lightning 18" or F150 Harley Edition 20"

With regard to the Lightning, which looks better on a blue expe?

1stGen
163_0312_06z+1998_ford_expedition_suv+right_side_repair.jpg

163_0606_project_thunder_001l+1998_ford_expedition+side_view.jpg

2ndGen
279d9d12.jpg

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have always liked the 1st gen lightning wheels, i ahve also seen the Harley 20's on an EXPY and they look sweet. I am looking at getting the Harley 20's myself. I drive by a set everyday on my way to work at a tire shop but havent stopped yet to check them out.

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have always liked the 1st gen lightning wheels, i ahve also seen the Harley 20's on an EXPY and they look sweet. I am looking at getting the Harley 20's myself. I drive by a set everyday on my way to work at a tire shop but havent stopped yet to check them out.

Ive only seen the harley wheels once and on a blue expe like mine...but it didnt look good :nono:

The lightning wheels ver2 looks good but on seeing it up the ^ again didnt look good. So i guess the ver1 looks ok. Any other suggestions? Prefer to not get chrome

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like the first gen lightnings. but since they are factory wheels they might cost a lot. so i would say just after market if you can find a cheap set.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the fist one. Im sure you can find replicas or used ones for dirt cheap. I also really like the bumper swap

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
^ Agreed that lightning bumper swap looks nice. And as most all are saying I would definatley go with the first gen lightning wheels they look so much better than the second gen's.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the first gen lightning wheels... and the bumper... if i could find a cheap deal on one I would have it on already....