??Wheelspacers??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking at doing a set of wheel spacers, the question is with the stock wheels what would look better 1.5" or 2"? I'm just wanting a little wider stance but dont want to go to far and look gawdy. Or the other option is to just wait and save for a set of wheels that I been looking at with a deeper backspacing........... :shrug: :hmm:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as looks youll be fine with either. You would definately need longer studs though.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
or just order 2" spacers that have studs. tighten the nuts down on the wheel spacers tight too. what ever the max tq on the studs are do that. mine i think is 110 and i usually tq to 100. if i run spacers in the future 110 is what i would do. for the record if i remember correctly its 80-110 ftlbs for wheel spacers for the 1st gens. could be different for the 2nd gens. look it up first though.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or just order 2" spacers that have studs. tighten the nuts down on the wheel spacers tight too. what ever the max tq on the studs are do that. mine i think is 110 and i usually tq to 100. if i run spacers in the future 110 is what i would do. for the record if i remember correctly its 80-110 ftlbs for wheel spacers for the 1st gens. could be different for the 2nd gens. look it up first though.

x100000:headbang:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
heres how i look at it. do you your stock wheels? then dont get new ones. if you have cheap crappy ones... cough cough... TALLS! then get new ones. i like those. what tires are you running. if your running wider tires then rims are good too. holds the tire on there better.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score