??Wheelspacers??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@ panda, I'm running 295 70 17 terra graps

solisimo, Those are nice rims too,

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As soon as I can swing it I'm going to have all the grey plastic on the bottom of my expy painted glossy black to match the rear windo corner caps..... So the ones with black would really set it all off, thats why Ive been looking at those so hard

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And if I recall your running the 3/2 so those eagle 101 rims will fit right in with some nice tires. I remember you had some rubbing at full lock but these rims will bush the tire out but you will need to trim your bumper, no biggie.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you should. you can never have too much black. as long as theres other colors. and the little bit of chrome in the rims gives it that color.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not ready to pull the trigger on wheels just yet, I'm just trying to decide what I'm goin to do so I can work out a game plan....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i would bed line it all. haha no on plastics like that black would look good. this is how i look at it. i want bigger tires. but the rims i really want... http://4wheeldrivesportutility.automotive.com/149061/1101-4wd-general-grabber-tires/photos8-0.html but wrinkle black not gloss black. and reason why... http://www.4wdandsportutility.com/tech/1101_4wd_wheel_and_tire_informational_guide/photo_30.html

and they arnt too much. 17" X 8.5": $345 and they cut the rims to your bolt pattern. and sure "real" bead locks rnt dot approved, but cops cant tell the difference. theres too many fakes out there. i could just tell them they look real. haha but i would get the ring powered coated to my red not RED!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
there are others that i like too, but they dont come in the 5x135 bolt pattern. some companys say, well drill to your bolt pattern, but itll cost you extra. like okay what ever. and walker evans has been making these for ever now. so i know they are good.

but thats future talk. after i go long travel, or make this my tow rig and build an old toyota. either way im getting these rims.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id say save up for the wheels you want. and panda go take take a long walk of the la jolla cliffs. and besides i didn't by them the ex did. but i know i need new ones.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id say save up for the wheels you want. and panda go take take a long walk of the la jolla cliffs. and besides i didn't by them the ex did. but i know i need new ones.

i rather do sun set cliffs. closer. haha i think the stock wheels you had before looked better then the "new" ones you have now.