Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JessOTR

Reaction score
Central Arkansas here! On my 2nd Expy, a '21 XLT . First one was an '05 I think XL (but it did have a 3rd row) it was bare bones, though. I traded it for a Pilot and was so excited to get back into an Expy just a month ago. Hubby drives a '16 F150.PXL_20230715_143457574.jpg

jk21

Reaction score
hello.
first time owner of an Expedition. Enjoying it so far. Mine is a 2008 3rd Generation. I am from Manila, Philipines.

Reaction score
DETROIT MI… I used to work at Michigan truck assembly plant where the Expedition and Navigator were assembled. My job was a Dinger… I worked in white metal taken all the dents and dings out before paint!

Marylyn

Reaction score
Westchester County, NY. My truck at the dealers waiting for further diagnosis of timing chain failure. Being bombarded by acorns for a week and a half. Hasn't been moved since the flatbed put it here. Under full extended Ford warranty. But they have no idea when they will do the tear down to find out what failed. So it sits. This is my third Expy and my fourth 5.4 engine. I had no idea this was notorious for cam/timing chain issues.PXL_20230922_113734776.jpg