Obligatory intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocBach

Reaction score
Hey all, new member from Oregon.

Just traded in my 2021 Explorer ST I got when I found out I was having another kid two years ago in today because we’re expecting another kid this summer.

We were driving back to Southern Oregon from Portland yesterday and had been talking about 7-8 seater SUVs and told my lady to look up Expeditions — lo and behold a dealership off the next highway exit had a low mileage, reasonably priced Platinum for sale so we pulled off and shortly afterwards drove off in it!

I’ll miss the pep of my tuned ST, but the space of the Expedition already came in handy the rest of the road trip home — so much more room for the kids to not be able to grab or touch each other!! Also a whole lot easier for everyone to get in and out.

Only disappointing thing is the chip shortage deletes. We’ll miss the massage features of the ST as well as the hands free rear sensor, but I never used the parking assist so that’s not a big loss.

Anyways, off to research new tires for the truck. It came with Blizzaks, which makes sense as it originated up in Canada, but winter is a lot more mild where we are at and I was thinking a set of all terrains might be a little more appropriate for an all year tire.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani