WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN I FIND REPLACEMENT DOME LITES FOR MY 1998 EXPEDITION??!!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RhondaRoo

Reaction score
IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT ARE LIKE IN BETWEEN THE DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEAT ON THE ROOF of My expedition. I've been to AutoZone and I've been to O'Reilly's and when I look in the book dome lights and the numbers that match the ones that I need there are actually two different kinds and lo and behold at mine are the kind that look like they are miniature light bulbs not the long skinny ones that look like fuses they almost look like they are like little halogen headlights etc. I cannot find anything that would look like it would go into the housing in the dome light area and I've never seen any dome lights look like this ever before. Please if there's somebody out there that can tell me the correct dome light and the place that I can buy them from because I'm almost tempted to go to like a salvage yard or Auto parts salvage Yard and try to pull out the whole housing of the dome light in another expedition because I'm having such a hard time that I've on the truck for like 6 months and still haven't replaced the two bulbs. Any help would you so appreciated thank you

macbox

Reaction score
I've looked for these also for my 99 Eddie Bauer. The junkyard is probably the only place to find these and I'll have to make a trip to the u-pull junkyard for them.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you mean those 579 type bulbs ? Not the whole housing right ? You can order them on Amazon if you can't find them locally . If that not it, can you post a picture of what you're looking for ?

LWL_BP579LL_P04_TOP__ra_p.jpg