Which Supercharger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pronstar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by ELVATO

So, pronstar you're saying it would cost 650 with installation? Where could you look to find prices or brands?

Give or take, yes.
You can find the parts prices online, but the labor depends on the local shop that you are working with.

Some shops will offer a good deal on the parts if they do the labor. It pays to shop around. The first shop I went to wanted almost $1,000.

OP
OP
R

Randy

Reaction score
Pronstar, my axle setup is listed as H9, a 3.55 Limited Slip.
Back to the supercharger's: So, you suggest a lightning blower to install on my 2000. I'd like to be able to set up with a Kenne Bell supercharger system, but they quit making my application several years ago. What do I need to do to my existing engine to make it ready to accept the Lightning supercharger? Is there someone I could call that has actually made the swap? I guess I should call them (Kenne Bell) to see what i'd need to do to make my existing engine/manifold ready for their system.