white face guages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been asked, but im looking to buy the all white face dash cluster that glows blue at night, any advice on the best ones to get... ive looked on ebay just wanted to ask here first... its for a 99 eddie bauer

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Angel, I have on my truck and it just uses the lighting from the cluster, meaning when you turn the headlights on it will illuminate...it good at night, but cant see the gauges during the day...if i turn the lights on during the day I seem them...there is a brand out out there that you can use and it comes pre wired with lighting attached to the back of the face and you can adjust this without turning the lights on because it has its own power...they are about 35.00....some are out there that has a knob you can turn and it changes different colors...hope this helps! nice avatar pic by the way...

OP
OP
TexasAngel34

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ty baker that helps alot... i see alot on ebay color changing for like $25 , dont wanna get crap ones if u know what i mean.... thanks again... off to order some....

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no offense to you baker I like your truck and the gauges but I dont think the fight of disassembling the dash and pulling off those needles is worth it, i tried doing this at the junkyard because i wanted to see how hard it was to do, lets just say its not something for people with low patience to attempt lol, along with that one of my friends did that to his truck, none of the gauges sit right now, everything is off, specially the fuel and battery gauge, but maybe thats just our luck lol

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Never heard of that kind, hey if it works I may get them also, I had to remove the needles before and it was a pain in the ass to get everything reset correctly....I might have to try them!!!

omegalita

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a LED-gauge in there...
Was easy to make...

I'll make some pics at night... Color is changeable from blue to green...

Attachments

• Begrenzer (Medium).JPG
    Begrenzer (Medium).JPG
    27 KB · Views: 72

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
yeah they told me to have the truck to operating temp and then snap a picture of where the gauges are while running.