Votes: 40 16.0%
  • 2 children

Votes: 82 32.8%
  • 3 children or more

Votes: 100 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Who has Children

Was wondering who is taking advantage of the extra seating in Expedition! How many of you have Children? What makes your Vehicle great for Kids besides the spacious interior? Thanks for posting!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
VexedEX

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 2 boys and 1 girl.....and 5 Nephews! I love having the extra room! The interior is so easy to clean as well. The kids really enjoy riding in what they call a "Monster Truck"~~~

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got 2 girls. I love it that I can haul them + wifey around and still have 3 seats left in the back for friends, family, etc. My mom is staying with us for a few months to help with the baby and it's awesome that we can all go on roadtrips in the same car. That would be impossible in the Civic. The girls' car seats take almost the entire length of the back seat of the civic.There's like 10'' of space left in between their car sits :)
Ain't got that problem in the Expy ! :D

Last edited:

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have 2 girls, and when we travel each gets their own row. The DVD player helps too!
When the in-laws fly in, it's great to be able to load everyone into the Expy and go places. Also had the nieces in last year(+3) so carrying 7 total passengers isn't something you can do in a little 4 wheeler. Take advantage? ABSOLUTELY!

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have 1 son, 17 and a big family, we all love driving around in my truck, offroading is a blast in it, grocery shopping and everyone always feels so safe in it

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I have 13 year old son and 8 year old daughter.

i have 1 son, 17 and a big family, we all love driving around in my truck, offroading is a blast in it, grocery shopping and everyone always feels so safe in it

With you driving?! :eek:

Last edited:

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
got 2 girls 4 and 6 they love the headrest tvs and the fact that the seats recline and mommys car doesnt which im glad that when they fall asleep on roadtrips that they dont break thier necks, and they love how daddys truck sounds like a monster truck.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have 2 girls, and when we travel each gets their own row. The DVD player helps too!
When the in-laws fly in, it's great to be able to load everyone into the Expy and go places. Also had the nieces in last year(+3) so carrying 7 total passengers isn't something you can do in a little 4 wheeler. Take advantage? ABSOLUTELY!

Agree 100% except for the fact that I have 2 boys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

timberwoof

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have two boys, 2 and 6. I also have one dog, one sister in law and my wife babysits. Then we take our neighbor's two kids every once in a while while he's at work. So yeah having the room is pretty good. We definitely utilize the space.