Who has stickers on their Expy and what are they?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know there are some on here who don't like politics being brought up but that's just too bad because I'm a V8 driving gas guzzling A** hole who doesn't care what makes people uncomfortable. You have a right to put whatever you believe in on your truck and no liberal self proclaimed "social justice warrior" should touch it, they have no respect for our history or for the country in that matter. It goes both ways nobody should be worried about a sticker...I've never gone and tagged some car with a hillary or Bernie sticker on it nor should I. What makes this country great or what did make it great was you could express yourself. It's sad when people act like this to each other, I'd have no problem giving a car with a Hillary sticker on it a jump start.

Last edited:

BaggedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My bagged expy on the back glass says "tucking harder then caitlyn jenner" ill post a pic here soon. Trucks at home

OP
OP
U

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know there are some on here who don't like politics being brought up but that's just too bad because I'm a V8 driving gas guzzling A** hole who doesn't care what makes people uncomfortable. You have a right to put whatever you believe in on your truck and no liberal self proclaimed "social justice warrior" should touch it, they have no respect for our history or for the country in that matter. It goes both ways nobody should be worried about a sticker...I've never gone and tagged some car with a hillary or Bernie sticker on it nor should I. What makes this country great or what did make it great was you could express yourself. It's sad when people act like this to each other, I'd have no problem giving a car with a Hillary sticker on it a jump start.

I concur 100%. Sadly, the truth of the matter is that we now live in a society that no longer supports this point of view/support of rights.

My decision to remain inocuous and 'under the radar' is not based on this new culture.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on new decals to come in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jim midd

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I highly doubt Liberal Extremists are any more of a threat than Conservative Extremists ( and vice versa) It's statements like this that make most people of any party affiliation uncomfortable about expressing political views.