Who has the most miles on the odometer of their expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevyKev

Reaction score
So if an Expedition will go 400k miles that means mine is just getting warmed up at 130K... KevyKev I think you are the winner for the most miles.. I know for mercedes the dealerships give out badges for high mileage that you can put on your grill saying how many miles you've gone. Ford should have something like that.

Honestly Smoothride, I think there are people out there with more miles than me...They just either don't know about this post or choose not to comment...I'm almost willing to bet there's someone in Montana driving an F350 duallie on the farm with 450k plus!!! I just hope other Ex owners don't think I'm bragging but it's just exciting to see how many of us are putting many miles on our trucks and still running strong......I just hope we encourage each other to keep the miles coming and take care of them.....I have a nice car that I keep parked, and although is way less expensive to keep filled up, I'd rather keep the miles low on that and drive my truck...Things I need to do/fix:

change the real wheel speed sensor to see if that will make my ABS light go off
possibly a new drivers side window regulator
wheel alignment
flush - brake/diff/power steering fluids

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
johnny, i was lookin at your pics. i like the way your truck looks but if i were you i would remove the luggage rack crossbars. i think it would look cleaner since you have the rear spoiler and the windshield visor. just my opinion. nice truck though.

JonnyBlaze

Reaction score
johnny, i was lookin at your pics. i like the way your truck looks but if i were you i would remove the luggage rack crossbars. i think it would look cleaner since you have the rear spoiler and the windshield visor. just my opinion. nice truck though.

Lol. Never crossed my mind til you said something. I might consider it.

OP
OP
S

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Honestly Smoothride, I think there are people out there with more miles than me...They just either don't know about this post or choose not to comment...I'm almost willing to bet there's someone in Montana driving an F350 duallie on the farm with 450k plus!!! I just hope other Ex owners don't think I'm bragging but it's just exciting to see how many of us are putting many miles on our trucks and still running strong......I just hope we encourage each other to keep the miles coming and take care of them.....I have a nice car that I keep parked, and although is way less expensive to keep filled up, I'd rather keep the miles low on that and drive my truck...Things I need to do/fix:

change the real wheel speed sensor to see if that will make my ABS light go off
possibly a new drivers side window regulator
wheel alignment
flush - brake/diff/power steering fluids
Yeah there are others that have high mileage in the 400k range, but really not that many.. especially Expeditions. I think any car/truck that lasts over 300,000 miles has bragging rights. I wonder if in the future they will build engines so that they practically never wear out?

tdatk

Reaction score
97 E/B with 194,500. Drives very well and runs like a champ. Body is a 9.5 and I'm currently working on refreshing the suspension with minor sway bar upgrades. Just finished a brake job with parking brakes too. Plugs and cops next.
Tim

Attachments

• Ford Expedition first day 003.jpg
    Ford Expedition first day 003.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 566

KevyKev

Reaction score
Yeah there are others that have high mileage in the 400k range, but really not that many.. especially Expeditions. I think any car/truck that lasts over 300,000 miles has bragging rights. I wonder if in the future they will build engines so that they practically never wear out?

Good question, though I doubt it......mechanicals were meant to fatigue and eventually fail. Even if manufacturers built engines to last, they would lose so much HP over the life of the engine, people would want to have them rebuilt or buy a new one anyways.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anupe