Who makes universal light cages?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a company that makes a universal light cage. Oru makes one but its built specifically for their cage and Im sure it would take some serious modding.

129_0708_12_z+august_2007_4x4_products+light_cage.jpg

I did find this company which I will be calling today but it looks like custom work will be needed also

http://www.bajarack.com/accesories-page

Panda you know of anything:shrug:

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is a surco but the link you posted is the oru one that i posted the pic of. I really wonder if that would work

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you dont have a fab guy that youre buddies with? then again...you prob raided all those front spots...lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no one light rack is built the same. they are all built by hand, unless built by a company for their racks. so your kinda screwed. if you give me the demintions for your basket i will post it on dezertrangers for you and see if anyone can make a ruff layout on how it would be for you. then you can take that into a fab shop and have them make one for you. also put how many lights, what size... blah blah blah. and anything else you might want. if you want it to fold down or for it to just stand up like that one dose.