Wider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
currently have stock tires on my '99 EB Expy. i'm lookin' to go wider pretty much w/o having to go up a wheel size (at least for now). what size tires would you'll recommend?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If its sits stock, 285/75/R16, or 285/70/R17 work perfect. No rubbing and still have a good wide stance. I have mine mounted on the stock 16" rim, and the tire measures 11.2x32.8 inches I believe.

OP
OP
QbanCgar

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks Sled, in time i would like to up the size @ least to 22s, but for now i'm content w/ my 17s.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I think anything over 285 mm wide and you will need to do spacers, or just avoid turning it to full lock. Mine are tight at full lock, missing the frame by about 3/4 of an inch or so.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I think anything over 285 mm wide and you will need to do spacers, or just avoid turning it to full lock. Mine are tight at full lock, missing the frame by about 3/4 of an inch or so.

Are you still running the stock rims? Reason I ask is I have 305's, but they're on aftermarket rims.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk